See How Nerium Will go Beyond All Limits at Get Real 2013
TICKET TRANSFER INFORMATION
If you still have tickets that you need to transfer, you have two options to do so on-site at the event.
(1) Go to the Ticket Transfer desk, which is located in the registration area and provide the list of ID numbers and names that you want your ticket(s) transferred to.
(2) Have the person you are giving the ticket to go to any of the Registration kiosks, and give YOUR Brand Partner ID, stating that they should be given one of your tickets.
NOTE: If you go with option 2, we have no way to verify this request, so if there are extra unassigned tickets in your account we will grant their request.
The key to success: Instruct the ticket recipient beforehand - tell them which of the two above options you will be using!
EVENT PRE-PURCHASE REGISTRATION CLOSED
Pre-purchase of event registration is now closed. Event registration will be allowed only at the event check-in desk, opening at 7am on Thursday, July 17. The registration will increase to $159 per person. VIP Passes will also be available for purchase on-site for $40 per person.
Slight Edge for Teens Workshop, Saturday 1pm-5pm - FREE - Recommended for teen(s) 11-18 years of age.
This workshop will show your teen how to create a philosophy of action and attitude, discover what means most in life, deal with the challenges and obstacles of school, family and friends, and learn new ways of thinking so they can make the wisest choices in today’s fast-paced world.
Space is limited. We request that you bring a copy of the email confirmation with you to present at the Check-in desk. The desk will be located on the 3rd floor of the Convention Center at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Hotel. Check-in opens at 11 a.m. on Saturday, July 20.
CLICK HERE to reserve a seat for your teen(s)
Translation Services - FREE
Nerium is excited to offer free translation services, in Spanish, Korean as well as ASL interpretation at the upcoming Get Real 2013 national conference. To ensure accommodations for the attendees who require these services, we ask that you please make a reservation for the service you require. Once you make the reservation, you will receive an email confirmation. We request that you bring a copy of the email confirmation with you to present at the Translation Check-in desk. The desk will be located on the 3rd floor of the Convention Center at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Hotel. Check-in opens at 7 a.m. on Thursday, July 18.
FOOD FOR PURCHASE AND GAYLORD RESTAURANTS
Pre-Purchased Meal Ticket: Pre-purchased meals are no longer available for purchase, however all the Gaylord hotels will be open and serving a special menu to help you get in and out! If you purchased meal options, you will receive your meal vouchers upon check-in. Meal vouchers will be given to the purchaser so they can hand out to whoever they wish.
Concession Sales: We do not take breaks during the General Sessions, therefore we have arranged for Concession sales to be available on Friday and Saturday during the event. Items for sale will be light breakfast items, coffee, muffins, bagels, yogurt, protein bars and whole fruit. Lunch, snack items will include a selection of individual salads, sandwiches, chips, cookies, sodas, energy drinks and bottled water. Concessions will make available gluten-free items as well as vegetarian items. Concessions will accept, cash, debit or credit cards. You will NOT be allowed to charge to your room. NOTE: we will NOT have any concession sales available on Thursday.
Restaurants: The Gaylord restaurants will be offering fixed price menu options to assist our attendees in getting quick service. Reminder: wear your Nerium name badge to receive a 10% discount!
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING
CLICK HERE to find out the latest about the shuttle schedule and parking at the Gaylord Texan.
10 Reasons to Attend Get Real 2013:
- Receive invaluable training from Nerium founders and top income earners
- Hear from the Nerium Biotechnology team
- Discover new announcements that will enhance your business
- Experience the Nerium culture
- Learn from top leaders
- Be recognized on a national scale
- Create new friendships
- Bond with your nationwide team members
- Create lasting memories
- And much, much more!
For an additional $40 per person, you can be a VIP at the GR2013 event!
Advantages to being a VIP are:
- Early entry into all General Sessions and our Evening with the Stars
- Special entrance to the Nerium Store
- Admittance to VIP Lines for autograph sessions with:
- Admittance to VIP Lines for Concessions
- Early entry into Sunday Pool Party
- Early boarding of Nerium Shuttle Buses
All those who purchase a VIP will also have their name put into a drawing for a chance to win the following:
- Getaway to Las Vegas! This prize includes a 5-day/4-night stay in a one-bedroom suite at the LVH Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, a $250 spa credit, and complimentary dinner for two at TJ's Steakhouse. RULES: Airfare and ground transportation on own; prize valid until December 21, 2013
- Win a cabana at the Paradise Springs Waterpark & Pool! The cabana will accommodate 4-6 people and will be yours for the entire day!
- Winners will be announced from state on Saturday afternoon at GR2013 and must be present to win.
Click here to make your purchase!