Get Real… Who Likes Spam?
Nerium International™ has a zero-tolerance spam policy. We prohibit the distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or
commercial e-mail, known as “spam.” Emails sent by Nerium International Brand Partners or Customers may only be sent
to recipients who have been clearly and fully notified of the collection and use of their email address and have consented to
receive communication from the Brand Partner or Customer.
Emails sent, or caused to be sent, by Nerium International Brand Partners or Customers may not:
• Represent themselves as an employee of Nerium International Corporate
• Use or contain invalid or forged headers
• Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names
• Misrepresent, hide, or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path
• Use deceptive addressing
• Use a third-party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third-party’s equipment,
without permission of the third-party
• Use misleading information in the subject line or otherwise make false or misleading comments in the
• Otherwise violate Nerium International Terms and Conditions, Policies and Procedures, or Advertising Policy
Violation of Nerium International Anti-Spam Policy will be taken very seriously. Any Brand Partner or Customer who is
determined to be in violation of this policy may be terminated immediately.
If a Brand Partner’s or Customer’s violation of this policy causes any damage or loss to Nerium International’s normal
business operations, or causes the Nerium International Web site or email functionality to be interrupted from normal service,
the Brand Partner or Customer may be held personally liable for damages and loss of business.